Blue Ash’s Summit Park – A Complete and Comprehensive Guide!
Summit Park, located in the middle of Blue Ash, is a 130-acre park that includes walking routes, hiking trails, a dog park, plenty of wide-open green space, a huge pond, a massive playground area, an observation tower, a variety of eateries, and a luxury apartment complex.
Several activities are held throughout the year, including a farmer’s market from May through September, an ice rink that opens in mid-November, and an annual 4th of July celebration with live music.
The park was established in 2014 and was given the name “Summit” since it is located on one of the most elevated sites in all of Hamilton County.
Summit Park offers plenty to offer everyone, whether you are interested in attending one of the park’s yearly events, going for a short walk, bringing your dog for a promenade, or having a bite to eat.
The park is divided into three main sections:
- Restaurants, residences, and a huge open field are located in the commons area.
- Walking routes, a dog park, and an outdoor playground are available in this active area.
- Nature preserve with a woodland setting in which to relax.
The following three regions are highlighted in the following image:
The Commons Area
- 35 Summer Activities In Cincinnati That You Would Never Want To Miss! - Lost In Cincinnati
[…] Summit Park has something for everyone, with a 130-acre park in the middle of Blue Ash. It has a large selection of restaurants and stores, a dog park, two large playgrounds, walking trails, and other amenities. Throughout the year, Summit Park hosts a variety of public activities, including outdoor yoga, a weekly farmers market, and outdoor fitness classes. […]
- 25 Best Sports Massage in Cincinnati for Recovery, Post-Workout, and Pain Relief - Lost In Cincinnati
[…] Address: 10921 Reed Hartman Hwy Ste 235 Blue Ash […]
- 27 Best Fertility, Prenatal & Postpartum Massages in Cincinnati for Moms-to-Be - Lost In Cincinnati
[…] 3 locations in Blue Ash, Mason, and […]
- Cincinnati's Top Indoor Playgrounds - Lost In Cincinnati
[…] this location is a play kitchen. A train table, a doll house, and many puzzles may be found at the Blue Ash library. These are just two examples; there are plenty of other libraries in Cincinnati and […]
- Top 18 Vegetarian Restaurants in Cincinnati - Lost In Cincinnati
[…] Summit Park in Blue Ash, an industrial, counter-serve taqueria featuring homemade Mexican tapas, top-shelf tequila, and […]
[…] Blue Ash Golf Course, often referred to as “one of the prettiest public courses in the city,” boasts a unique course layout that will test even the most accomplished golfers on the course. Professional and well-maintained, the course has a reputation for being fast and hard with quick and firm greens and firm fairways and fairways. It is a fantastic location for spending time with family and friends while playing golf. […]